- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
12 Feb 2024
We are seeking a SAP S/4 HANA Development architect to join our client in Auckland. Ideally, you will have proven experience as a SAP development Manager with end-to-end SAP S/4 HANA implementations. You will be working with distributed and offshore teams so some previous experience would be a bonus!
What you’ll do:
- Develop processes and roadmaps defining SAP S/4 HANA Custom Development strategy in our Hybrid landscape, using the latest SAP BTP Development Stack.
- Drive SAP custom Development and Enhancement Strategy, collaborating seamlessly with various Technology teams, including Business and Cloud Integration.
- Provide technical and thought leadership in all facets of SAP custom developments, promoting the coolest best practices.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Application technology leads and client stakeholders on all matters of custom design, development, execution, and support.
- Lead the technical design for S/4HANA implementation in a multi-vendor environment, ensuring a standing ovation.
- Lead development teams across multiple SAP platforms (S/4, SAC, CPI, CIG) and Technology guidelines, guiding them in a symphony of connectivity activities.
What you’ll need:
- Extensive experience of hands-on work with relevant SAP technologies, including ABAP S/4HANA, RAP, CDS; Classical ABAP; Interface technologies; Front end FIORI; and SAP BTP services.
- Experience leading SAP S/4HANA technical implementations using clean core principles.
- Additional functional, technical experience with related SAP and ERP tools and technologies is desirable.
- Good understanding of architecture principles and design patterns.
- Proven leadership of development teams and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button NOW! Or reach out to Nithya Mastry on 09 302 5318 for more information.
Please note that we can only consider applications from candidates who have valid working rights in New Zealand.