- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Sustainability is built into our business values, our strategy and plans, and is a key factor in all of our decision-making processes and policies.
We are proud to be New Zealand’s first recruitment company to reach carboNZero accreditation.
Absolute IT holds the view that true sustainability requires intentional, environmental and societally-focused business practices. Our employees are 100% behind this view and are empowered to make decisions based on a sustainable business ethos. We believe sustainability is good for the environment, good for society and increases the bottom line.
Our business is genuinely interested in having a positive impact on our little corner of the world.
On a practical level, this means we are focused on:
- Creating a fair, diverse, and professional work environment.
- Fostering a working environment that respects each individual’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, and physical abilities.
- Implementing policies and procedures that help maintain work/life balance to support employees’ needs and lifestyle.
We support our country
As a locally originating and grown company, we support New Zealand. This means using NZ made products, supporting NZ owned companies and the communities in which we live.
Our company has nurtured a culture which values involvement in the community; our people are enthusiastic about all manner of activities and charities. Here’s a sample of the organisations where our team has volunteered:
In supporting our community, we also regularly:
- Present regularly to students at college level throughout the regions on how to find a job and write CVs – free of charge.
- Support immigrants with free sessions that include essential advice and information on how to successfully search for jobs in Aotearoa
The Work Collective
The Work Collective is an employment initiative that delivers positive social impact through connecting employers, Employment Support organisations and NZ’s largest recruitment and resourcing company, in order to provide meaningful work opportunities for those who face barriers to employment.
Launched in mid-2019 by the Accordant Group, The Work Collective is currently running as a pilot programme with the aim of gaining certification as a Social Enterprise.